How to Register for Courses
Registering for a NCTC Class through DOI LEARN
NCTC uses a web-based system called DOI LEARN to register students for NCTC classes.
Department of Interior Employees, Contractors and Volunteers
- All DOI employees, contractors and volunteers with previously established accounts must register for classes through DOI LEARN.
- New DOI Employees, a DOI LEARN account should be automatically generated within two-three weeks of your start date. An e-mail, with detailed instructions to update your individual DOI LEARNprofile will be sent to you. If you fail to receive this information within the allotted time, contact the DOI LEARN Administrator for your Bureau.
Employees of other Federal Government, State or Local Agencies and other Private or Public Organizations
If you work for another Federal Agency, State government or private/public organization, you have two options to register for a class:
- A. To find the course you want view the NCTC Course Catalog for all available courses or use the NCTC Course Search to find upcoming scheduled courses.
- B. Once you have found the course you would like to register for visit DOI LEARN to Create a New Account. Complete all the fields and submit. Please be sure to indicate the Bureau that sponsors the course you wish to attend. Your log-in information will be sent to you automatically by e-mail.
- C. Using your new username and password, log in to DOI LEARN, access the DOI LEARN Catalog and register for the desired training.
After establishing an account, you will be required to log-in to DOI LEARN to register for all future DOI LEARN classes.
If you forget your password use the DOI LEARN Update Password function.
DOI LEARN Data Steward
If you have questions about completing either application or if your application cannot be processed, please contact the DOI LEARN Data Steward at 304.870.7101.