Scenario Planning toward Climate Change Adaptation - ALC3194 - Course Resources
- Module 1 - What Is Scenario Planning and When Might I Use It?
- Module 2 - What Is Your Problem… (or is it a decision opportunity)?
- Module 3 - Can Scenario-Planning Help?
- Module 4 - Building Scenarios Exercise
- Module 4a - Building and Refining Scenarios: Identifying Drivers
- Module 4b - Building and Refining Scenarios: Selecting Drivers and Logics
- Module 4C - Building and Refining Scenarios: Developing Detailed Scenarios
- Module 5 - Creating Quantitative Scenarios from Qualitative
- Module 7 - Applying Scenarios
- Module 8 - Why Structured Decision Making?
- Module 9 - Organizing Options and Developing Decision Time Lines
- Module 10 - Evaluating the Consequences of Alternatives—Bringing Scenario Planning Outputs into Decision Analysis
- Module 11 - Integrating Structured Decision Making with Scenario Planning
- Module 12 - What’s Next: Iteration and Other Options
- Biggs et al. 2010 "Preparing for the future: teaching scenario planning at the graduate level"
- Bishop et al. 2007 "Emerald Article: The current state of scenario development: an overview of
- Dermawan et al. 2012 "Testing a multi-scale scenario approach for smallholder tree plantations in
Indonesia and Vietnam"
- Game et al. 2013 "Six Common Mistakes in Conservation Priority Setting"
- Mahmoud et al. 2009 “A formal framework for scenario development in support of environmental decision-making”
- Nassauer et al. 2004 "Using normative scenarios in landscape ecology"
- Peterson et al. 2003 “Scenario Planning: a Tool for Conservation in an Uncertain World”
- Ratcliffe et al. 2002 "Scenario planning: strategic interviews and conversations
- Runting et al. 2012 "Does more mean less? The value of information for conservation planning under sea level rise"
- Weeks et al. 2011 “Climate change scenario planning: A tool for managing parks into uncertain futures”
- Walker et al. 2012 “Drivers, ‘Slow’ Variables, ‘Fast’ Variables, Shocks and Resilience”
- Zurek Henrichs et al. 2007 "Linking scenarios across geographical scales in international
- Ada[tove Management Plan: South Bay Salt Pond Restoration Project
- Guiidelines for Ecological Risk Assessment
- Opening Access to Scenario Planning Tools
- SP Glossary of Terms
- What if? The Art of Scenario Thinking for NonProfits