Conservation Training Network Broadcasts
Broadcasts are delivered online via the Livestream platform from the Conservation Training Network studio located
on the National Conservation Training Center (NCTC) campus near Shepherdstown, WV.
NCTC on LiveStream
PLEASE NOTE: All broadcast times listed are EASTERN TIME. (adjust for your time zone)
If you have technical problems, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-876-7666. Provide your name and location.
June 6, 2017 Time: 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time -- LiveStream Broadcast Link
Monarch Conservation Series: How Pollinators are the Glue Connecting Agriculture, Conservation and Habitat
The increased focus and interest in pollinator health and habitat offers unique opportunities to build collaborations with groups and individuals with a broad range of interests. This webinar will provide a unique perspective about the opportunity to reach out and collaborate with interests that range from water quality and soil health to sustainability, managing right-of-way’s to concerns about grassland songbirds, Agriculture Industry and commodity groups to environmental groups, and species constituency groups to the next Farm Bill. In many ways, the issue of ‘pollinators’ offers a unique opportunity to bring together a wide, diverse and significant collation that may not have found many other issues in common. The objective of this webinar is to stir your perspective about who may be your next significant partner in delivering pollinator health and habitat benefits.
Presenter: Pete Berthelsen, Pheasants Forever, Director of Habitat Partnerships
Captioning for Program - Coming soon!
June 22, 2017 Time: 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time -- LiveStream Broadcast Link
Human Dimensions of Natural Resources Series
Program details will be forthcoming
- Livestream Viewing Tips
- How to Create a Distance Learning Classroom at Your Workplace
- Job Aids for NCTC Trainers
- NCTC Studio Control Room: 304-876-7666
Please Note: The studio control room is staffed only on scheduled broadcast days. If you need assistance, call one of the staff listed below.
- Randy Robinson, Instructional Television / Studio Coordinator, email@example.com; 304-876-7450
- Mark Chesna, Video Support, firstname.lastname@example.org; 304-876-7342
- Rhonda Miller, Web Support, email@example.com; 304-876-7325
- DOI Learn Registration Support; firstname.lastname@example.org; 304-876-7709
- Broadcast Archive Gallery The gallery shows selected broadcast archive highlights.
- Broadcast Archive Index - The index displays a searchable, sortable index that lets you refine your search and find broadcasts and other videos within the National Digital Library.
- Sample CMS: http://bit.ly/FWS-CMSTraining
|Conservation Connect is a web-based video series produced by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service National Conservation Training Center (NCTC), which aims to connect youth, ages 9-13 (although any age is encouraged to enjoy!), with the great outdoors, wildlife species, and conservation careers. Click to learn more.